CrashPlan is available to DGSD faculty and staff only for use on Yale-owned devices
The Information Technology Services (ITS) Backup Service, Code42 (formerly called CrashPlan), allows data to be backed up automatically, continuously, and silently with no user effort or intervention required. Once the service is running, individuals can restore any version of a file from their desktop computer. The service also includes an option to recover previously deleted files.
- Username: Yale Email Address.
- Server address: central.crashplan.com:443
Please contact Digital Technology or ITS Helpdesk for more information
- How CrashPlan backup works
- Check the status of your CrashPlan Backup
- Manually start a CrashPlan Backup
- Download or Restore files from the CrashPlan App